Our Pollen Allergy Test is a simple allergen test that analyzes 12 different types of pollen. You do the test by yourself at home. The test kit that you receive when ordering contains everything that you will need to be able to perform the test. Your sample is then sent to our lab for analysis.
The test analyzes the following substances:
- Ash trees
- Timothy grass
- Bermuda grass
- Bahia grass
- Wormwood Ambrosia
- Black fighters
Common symptoms of a pollen allergy
- Flowing runny nose
- Runny and itchy eyes
- Nasal congestion
- Itching in the throat and mouth
- Irritated trachea
Many people who suffer from pollen allergy also react to other substances, which is usually referred to as cross-allergy. The most common substances that a person with a pollen allergy reacts to are stone fruits (cherries, peaches, plums, etc.), apples, pears, peanuts and root vegetables. If you want to test more substances, we have a large Allergy test that tests the 38 most common allergens in Europe, including food and fur animals. Here you will find our large Allergy test.
You take the test yourself at home through a so-called capillary blood test. This means that you will have to make a small stick in your finger and squeeze out a few drops of blood on a piece of paper or into a test tube. Your sample is then sent to our lab for analysis and you will receive your answer digitally as soon as the lab has analyzed your sample.
- Make a purchase on the website and pay with Swish or card (Visa, AMEX or Mastercard). Easy and safe.
- A test kit is sent to the address you enter when ordering. After your order, we will send home a test kit with instructions. It also comes with a stamped envelope that is mailed to us. It is recommended to send in your sample on a Monday or Tuesday.
- Carry out the test according to the instructions included in your test kit and on the web. Our Support can also answer all possible questions, before and after submissions and results.
- Send the test kit to our ISO certified lab and wait for results digitally. You will normally receive an answer within 15 working days after our lab has received your sample.
For more detailed instructions, see here under the category “Blood test“.