Our Pet Allergy test is a test for allergies to both dogs and cats. Having a pet allergy does not mean that you have to be allergic to all fur animals as fur animal allergy is relatively common.
Common symptoms of pet allergy
- Runny nose or nasal congestion
- Red and itchy eyes
- Asthma-like symptoms
Easy lab test taken at home
Our Pet Allergy is a capillary blood sample that you take at home, where you drip a few drops of blood on a piece of paper that is then sent to our lab for analysis. You will receive a complete test kit that contains everything you need to be able to complete the test. As soon as the lab has analyzed your allergy test, you will receive the answer digitally.
Interested in testing more topics?
If you are curious about, in addition to pet allergy, also testing for allergies to pollen, food, mites, mold and much more, we recommend that you instead choose our large Allergy test. You can order the test here.
You take the test yourself at home through a so-called capillary blood test. This means that you will have to make a small stick in your finger and squeeze out a few drops of blood on a piece of paper or into a test tube. Your sample is then sent to our lab for analysis and you will receive your answer digitally as soon as the lab has analyzed your sample.
- Make a purchase on the website and pay with Swish or card (Visa, AMEX or Mastercard). Easy and safe.
- A test kit is sent to the address you enter when ordering. After your order, we will send home a test kit with instructions. It also comes with a stamped envelope that is mailed to us. It is recommended to send in your sample on a Monday or Tuesday.
- Carry out the test according to the instructions included in your test kit and on the web. Our Support can also answer all possible questions, before and after submissions and results.
- Send the test kit to our ISO certified lab and wait for results digitally. You will normally receive an answer within 15 working days after our lab has received your sample.
For more detailed instructions, see here under the category “Blood test“.
There are no reviews yet.